More Classic Hard Rock ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
so? Doro will play Wacken next year as well... and the others on the Sweden Rock billing aren't too interesting....

but anyway, is Macabre not Classic Hard Rock enough for you???? lol j/k ;)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Wacken is a metal festival and I'm not happy about any plans to convert it into a rock festival... Doro is playing, maybe one more band playing classic hard rock will come, but I think that's enough.

Lucky you that you live in Sweden, the north is far more festival than the South like Austria. As I know so far there's just the 'Mind over matter', some years ago there was also the 'Underground festival' but due to massive problems with the inhabitants of the city it was stopped.

smooth

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
CA
Website besuchen
...did I miss something???

Excuse me, but since when has DORO been confirmed for Wacken 2002? Did I miss something here???? ;-)