Mina? Looking for girl living in sweden I was chatting to on thursday

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

onetwomany

4 Aug. 2008
Mina? Mine?

Ok, so I'll give this a shot seeing as it worked out for some people hehe. I met a girl named Mina/Mine from/living in Sweden. unfortunately I was a little drunk and took down the phone number wrongly. So, if anyone knows her. it'd be nice if I could get in contact with her again, she seemed pretty cool. She said she was camping with a bunch of swedes in campsite A or L(near festival grounds/5-10 mins from the festival grounds), or possibly the one beside that, I met her at another swedish camp on Thursday night I think it was

If anyone knows her, do please ask her to give me a shout on the forum here ;) Cheers

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Ok, so I'll give this a shot seeing as it worked out for some people hehe. I met a girl named Mina/Mine from/living in Sweden. unfortunately I was a little drunk and took down the phone number wrongly. So, if anyone knows her. it'd be nice if I could get in contact with her again, she seemed pretty cool. She said she was camping with a bunch of swedes in campsite A or L(near festival grounds/5-10 mins from the festival grounds), or possibly the one beside that, I met her at another swedish camp on Thursday night I think it was

If anyone knows her, do please ask her to give me a shout on the forum here ;) Cheers

did you write the number incorrect or did she just gave you a wrong number on perpuse ;)