Metal Market

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
yeah, think so...
And if you really want to find something (rare stuff) you better go to the metalmarket. On the festival area they have more clothing and jewelry. And more the popular and latest cd's.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
well, last year it wasn't really worth it... it was "the biggest metal market on earth" (I doubt it) but still they sold pretty shitty stuff most of the time.. I dunno if I'll go to the one this year... hehe I let you guys go first and see if it's worth it or not ;) :D

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
@ Lord Horb

I dont know what you were looking for in the metalmarket but I guess you didnt spend too much time looking!

Although it was hard to find really extreme releases, any other title you would be looking for was available somewhere for cheap prices, unless you are only looking for ltd edition lp printed to 50 copies.

Lee.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
hmm nah, there just wasn't really anything that excited me too much... I just got a few records and CDs...

but you're right, the past years I spent more time at the market and I did find more stuff... dunno, I guess I just didn't have a lot of patience in the horrible air inside the tent cause I was pretty sick...