looking for norwegians...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
I'm looking to hear from some norwegian guys from woa2001. I'm a the dane from the camp next "door" at what seems to be O-area on the map. I remember there were 3 girls(one named Vivian, i think, and she studied IT, one were half swedish, and perhaps one named marit or margit) and also a few guys( a drummer, and perhaps other musicians), and we all got very drunk. As i recall it you were from trondheim. If you are going this year it could be fun to meet up and have a few beers (fewer than last year i think). My name is Jacob, long hair and a goatee...? Send an email or catch me on icq...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
HI!! You've been really fast in reading my reply in the other forum!! :)

Little help for you: Svartsinn and Nanostorm are from Norway. So is Kroppus, but it's a long time since he posted here for the last time. And there might be more, but I don't remember right now.

Good luck!!

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
*points out that he is a scandinavian*

Ah well actually a swede.. but Norway and Sweden are on the same peninsula :D

*slaps Sodomy & Lust for forgetting that Fallen_Knight comes from Sweden and the same peninsula as the norwegians*

:D :D

/Fallen_Knight