Looking for a team

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Well I'll try it here, maybe I'll find someone...

after a team has withdrawed themselves from the cup we're looking for a 'substitute' team. If there's a team interesting in playing, mail to metalcup@firemail.de

Limit are 9 players/team. You should habe time to play from Wednesday mid day, also be able to play on Thursday mid day/late afternoon and Friday mid day.

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
well it was clear from the beginning that we play at Wednesday. And this is no reason to leave in such a way! You knew it all - it was mentioned from the beginning of the plans. Look up the threads and you know what I mean.

But I won't lose further phrases about it we have now enough troubles!

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Well if you don't care about the tournament anyway, why did the team then register themselves? If they already knew that we will pley on Wednesday?

And no time are fixed yet. We are still planning.

We I'm sorry for you but I don't want to talk about it any more. We thought that we could finish all plannings this week end but now we can start again and beg other teams I've rejected first because they were too late to play.

Whatever! If you're an organizer you are for some people the stupid one.

Sorry but I've so many troubles now, I can't be nice if some treat me like that.

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
second, it was still not clear for me about the playing times when we registrated. It was not clear for me/us that we must play on wednesday.

how often should I say it again? One of my very first threads said: WE will play on Wednesday, Thursday and maybe Friday! And if you don't understand that, I get angry, ok?

http://www.wacken-open-air.de/vforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96964

look what this thread says:

- the plays take place at the Wed. and Thu., at Fri. afternoon the final (or so)

And I won't forget it, if you think you can fool me then you're wrong, I'm sorry for you, guys, but if you think you can treat organizers like that it might cause problems.

And I/we don't want to hear anymore: We didn't knew it. It was clear from the first thread, and this thread I've mentioned was the first containing informtion I wrote in this forum about the soccer cup.

Well forget and give me or us the fault now, I'm/we are not the stupid one/s. Thanks.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Me and the team are very sorry this happened.

And we don't want you to be angry with us, so please don't be angry.

Me personally thinks it must have been a misunderstanding, but what is done is done. We can't change past.

I have said my last in this thread.

And Thordis, I am very sorry and please, don't be nagry with me nor the team,ok?

/Fallen_Knight

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I deleted my posts here, let's use this thread for what it was used for:). Let's say it just was a misunderstanding (from me)
I wasn't meant to treat you badly in one or another way.
no hard feelings
again:sorry

*gives organizers a make-good beer*

(no excuse, but my last posts was last night and I drank too much
*hangover*, was maybe not a good idea to post then)