LockUp cancelled?!!?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
This is the message in the nuclear blast site:

LOCK UP cancelled their gigs in Jena (03.08), Pratteln (CH, 04.08.) and their appearance at Wacken Open Air Festival! The reason is the Napalm Death studio session, which still isn't finished and can't be delayed. Sad but true..

It's true???

Why it has not been given the news? And who will play to their place? I believe nobody...

Sigh!!!!!

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
:confused:

Well, if it is on the Nuclear blast site It must be true I am affraid.
pity for you I guess...:(
But still I don't think it's a good reason:p Playing at Wacken is more important than that:)

I hope they can get a very good replacement for them if it's true.(even in this short amount of time)

But let's wait the official Wacken news for it

Korgull

17 Juni 2002
Söderhamn,Sweden
Website besuchen
If this is true I´ll be sad ! Lock Up was one of my "must see" bands.Now if it´s true I hope they bring on Skitsystem-TompaGoatspell´s main band.They rule,fast punk at it´s best.Or perhaps Sore Throat.That would also rule.

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
I hope that is not true. Lockup was one of my must see bands.
It is too short time to cancel. This sucks!!
If they need to repleace them with another band could be nice if they replace them with Extreme Noise Terror. In their last cd they sound more death Metal and less Grindcore. they sound similar to Lockup, so they fit well in this spot.

Damn no Lock up. This plainly sucks. Would love to hear Nick Barker pounding his skins live. That dude is an awsome drummer!!What about Hateplow (featering members of Malevolent Creation)as a replacement? They're making some really nasty US Death/grindcore and should be able to quench everybody's thirst for brutal music