Locker rooms....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metalion

12 Mai 2002
Norway
www.angelfire.com
Do anyone know if there is some sort of places to put your stuff at Wacken? I'm not sure what the correct English word (or German for that sake...) but a place to put your suff... In case you spend a lot of money at the Metal market it is always good to put your stuff somewhere safe, its a pain to drag those things wih you. And the tents re not always the safest place...

I been to Wacken every year since '97 and haven't seen anything like that, still I hear people claim that there really is such a thing....

dan666

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Apr. 2002
Nürnberg
www.fuckband.de
Maybe you should post this in the Q&A. I haven´t seen someting like that either.
I guess the organisators would think about it, if enough people request it.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I didn't saw it last year and it isn't mentioned in the festival abc. Asking in the q&a is the best thing you can do. We have a car where I can put my stuff in, so I was never looking for such a thing

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
I´m going to try to translate your message into the German

Do anyone know if there is some sort of places to put your stuff at Wacken? I'm not sure what the correct English word (or German for that sake...) but a place to put your suff... In case you spend a lot of money at the Metal market it is always good to put your stuff somewhere safe, its a pain to drag those things wih you. And the tents re not always the safest place...

I been to Wacken every year since '97 and haven't seen anything like that, still I hear people claim that there really is such a thing....

Translation for the above parragraphs:
Weiß irgend jemand ob es beim W:O:A irgendwelche Schränke oder sichere Platze gibt wo wir unsere Sachen sicher lagern können? Wenn man eine Menge Geld beim Metal-Einkauf ausgibt, sollte man auch einen Platz haben wo wir diese Sachen in Sicherheit bringen können. Es ist wirklich schlecht wenn man diese Sachen immer mit sich nehmen muß.

Ich bin seit ´97 beim Wacken dabei. Hab aber nie so was gesehen. Ich habe auch schon mehrer Personen getroffen die das auch wissen wollen...

I hope I could translate your message the best i could.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hey, folks, never mind to post in English in the Q&A section. I think it's better not to post in German, otherwise they might reply in German, too.

I posted something in English last week and Holger answered me in English too.

Write in English! Let's defend the english version of this page! :)

Thor

16 Dez. 2001
BaWü
Yes this is a good idea! When you don't got a card it is pritty shitty...

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
me too....

yes, I was also concerned with this matter of keeping your things safe. Because I'm going to be concerned about keeping important things like my passport, money, etc. safe. I don't want to lose them in the rowdiness! And I'm not sure if I would trust them to be safe in my tent!
a locker room would be a great idea!
Pat