Last film you saw at the movies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I went to "I, Robot" last night and it was way better then I expected it to be.

Have not read the book, but I though the story was better then I had predicted it to be and also the robots looked better in general than they did in the trailer.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Last one was The Return of the King. I waited for it to be released before I saw the previous two, so as not have to watch them again. Ever. ;)

It's rather too expensive to go to the movies.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i tihnk the last film i saw in the cinema's was XMEN2...but the last film/DVD i saw was the first 30mins of Romper Stomper otherwise Bullet in the Head

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
dittohead schrieb:
i tihnk the last film i saw in the cinema's was XMEN2...but the last film/DVD i saw was the first 30mins of Romper Stomper otherwise Bullet in the Head

Romper Stomper is quite a bizarre film.

Saw "Fahrenheit 9/11" the other day, pretty scary stuff.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
only saw the first 30mins.... wanted to watch something on TV instead :p
but not too bad so far,

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Went to see
"Butterfly Effect"
tonight.

Quite good, as I thought it would be.
Although it took a bloody long time for it to get up here to my shitty town.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
LEX schrieb:
I went to the drive-in triple feature and saw I robot, Day after tomorrow and Dodge ball. I thought they were all pretty entertaining :rolleyes:

You still have drive-ins then?

I thought they had all closed down.
Would like to go to a classic drive-in once.

LEX

12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
Yup. There are 2 left in my state (but I think one is closing) I love them, eventhough I have to drive 45 min to get there I can see 3 movies for the price of one and do whatever I want in the car :D :rolleyes: . Drive-ins rule!

The Raven

21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
Last film I saw at the talkies…Hmmmm… The Lord of the Kings trilogy. Yes, it was a whole fucking day full of swords, hahah! I, personally think Blind Guardian or Rhapsody or someone like that should've done the soundtrack

Zuletzt bearbeitet: