Just got back !!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
My impression

Hailz to you witchfinder, about this years WOA well to be honest to you I have kind of mixed feelings to this...
When I am really honest I must state that this years WOA didnt do that much for me as it did in the last 2 yrs...
Why I hear you ask, well, its mostly due to our bad place to camp, we had to stay all the way back in campground E? we stayed like 10 mtrs from the corn field so actually this means that its more uiet/relaxed but at the same time I missed out on all the "action", not a lot of this going on at that place!
I didnt really get to "sniff up" the atmosphere there that good and this is really disappointing to me
Also I missed the forumlers meeting AND the nucleafr blast chatters meeting so unfortunately I didnt meet much new and interesting people...
*Sigh*
Anyway I did see Xpet I think during Kalmah but when I returned to say

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
My impression

Hailz to you witchfinder, about this years WOA well to be honest to you I have kind of mixed feelings to this...
When I am really honest I must state that this years WOA didnt do that much for me as it did in the last 2 yrs...
Why I hear you ask, well, its mostly due to our bad place to camp, we had to stay all the way back in campground E? we stayed like 10 mtrs from the corn field so actually this means that its more uiet/relaxed but at the same time I missed out on all the "action", not a lot of this going on at that place!
I didnt really get to "sniff up" the atmosphere there that good and this is really disappointing to me
Also I missed the forumlers meeting AND the nucleafr blast chatters meeting so unfortunately I didnt meet much new and interesting people...
*Sigh*
Anyway I did see Xpet I think during Kalmah but when I returned to say hi to her she was gone I think...
Hmmh sotrry for this rather "negative" reply, I hope next year will be a lot better for me!
Oh yeah, the bands : due to the worse billing than last year this yrs bands were ok but just a few I really loved very much : Kalmah, Mork Gryning, CC, Blind Guardian, COB, Sinergy and a few more...
Too bad there was this storm during thursday evening till friday noon, I missed Necrophobic etc due to this...

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
hey, well, my wacken was great. i think last years line-up was a little better, but I saw some great gigs from In Extremo, Blind guardian, Borknagar, Children of bodom and many others. Good ambiance again. Talking with unknown people, standing for hours in a row to get money. expensive foods and drinks, cheap cd's, mud, rain, sunshine, hot, beer, fire....

so it was another great festival and you will see me again at wacken next year:)

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
The atmosphere of the festival was really good, and, with the exception of Exodus, all the bands that I saw were great. I didnt know Pungent Stench but I was totally blown away by their gig. I had only one deception while watching the bands: I had only three pictures left on my camera when Sabbat played and I forgot my last film in my tent, grrr! I didnt even take a picture of Gezol destoying his bass! It was also cool to meet and drink with some of the forumlers, even tough I dont really remember the drinking part that much. ;) :D

Sunday was also a great day to me. After I saw that a lot of people were leaving their tents and a lot of their belongings in the campsite, I turned amok and started to destroy everything in my path. I kept on doing it for about two hours and I gotta say that it was quite satisfying to brake a lot of things without feeling guilty, hehe.

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod

Sunday was also a great day to me. After I saw that a lot of people were leaving their tents and a lot of their belongings in the campsite, I turned amok and started to destroy everything in my path. I kept on doing it for about two hours and I gotta say that it was quite satisfying to brake a lot of things without feeling guilty, hehe. [/B]

Ah, you were the guy who woke me up. ;) I was lying in my tent and thought "Which idiot is hitting on everything he finds". Anyway I had a great festival.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
ROFL@ Evenfiel
a pity that I was already gone! Would have enyoyed to see that! :D

@Bramadeus
well at least I was at the Kalmah gig! Was there the whole gig I think... a pity that I missed you!

@ all
Wacken was just fucking great. Have no time to write long stories, but it was just cool to stay in the forum camp, and I missed only one band (because of the Mezcal :D), didn´t spend too much money - IT FUCKIN RULED!!!

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by Karsten

Ah, you were the guy who woke me up. ;) I was lying in my tent and thought "Which idiot is hitting on everything he finds". Anyway I had a great festival.

OPS!!! :rolleyes: :p

When you came out of your tent, my friend told me "Hey, look at that girl, you woke her up and she looks quite pissed off". Im really sorry about that but I could resist, I JUST HAD TO DESTROY EVERYTHING!

Anyway, thx for taking a picture of me! :)

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
I just remembered a funny thing that happend with me in WOA.

A guy who was in the tent next to mine looked like he was always stoned. Everytime I saw him, he was really dirty, smoking, murmuring and laughing to himself. His voice was very low pitched, so seemed that he was possessed by Satan himself and was plotting mankind´s destruction.

Well...on wednesday night, me and a friend, who later left Wacken because he lost his ticket, ate a croissant and left the empty package right next to our tent. On the package it was written "Fur Kinder"....

At about six in the morning I woke up with that guy talking, screaming and laughing like there was no tomorrow. Later on I asked my friend what the hell he was talking about and he said that the he saw the croissant package and started to furiously laugh and kept on screaming and repeating "Fur Kinder, Fur Kinder! They are playing of camping in Wacken, lets wake up the children!"

I bet he also woke up some other forumlers who were sleeping in the area...

holocaust

9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
wacken was... undescribable. Can't tell you any story's, can't say I met a lot of people, can't say I was bored for even one second,...

best gig ever!!!

Exodus indeed sucked. Pitty though, love Bonded by blood and fabulous desaster.
Destruction also wasn't really good

In extremo, rose tattoo and savatage were great

missed on BG, went to see Blitzkrieg (mega!)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I've really enjoyed my 1st WOA!!! Lot of great bands (specially Kreator, Heathen, Unleashed, Macabre, Savatage, Victims of Madness :) ), and lot of fucking nice people.

I really enjoyed the first night (the one of the Mezcal :D ), staying with lot of insane german people (but very nice people, too), like SchizoKreuse (or so), Karsten, TTP and his girlfriend (whose name I can't remember), Schlossvippach, MetalBastard, Suwarin, MastaBe...... (and Evenfiel sleeping in a chair :D )

@evenfiel: I saw Sabbat in the second line and made a couple of pictures of them, if they are good, I'll try to scan them for you

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@Evenfiel
oh, the croissantes with the evil clown on it? :D Karloff was really afraid of this clown, he always says clowns are the evilness itself :D

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by xpet
@Evenfiel
oh, the croissantes with the evil clown on it? :D Karloff was really afraid of this clown, he always says clowns are the evilness itself :D

Yeah, these croissants! I agree with Karloff, Clowns can indeed be very scary, thats why there are so many horror movies with clowns... :D

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
Kalmah

Hey Xpet or anyone, didnt see a tanned tall guy wearing the sleeveless part of a smoking (and pants too haha) during Kalmah, I stood at the right of the stage, about 6-10 m from it...
Well, that was me :)
Anyway Kalmah rules so much it's a bit like our band but a lot better heheheh

Btw I'll scan my WOA pics as soon as I get back from Italy to put em oline and I urge everyone to do the same!
Btw Mörk Grïning ruled! Very good black metal, the latest album is really awesome as well...
And Angra of course, great band