J-ROCK? Oh please YES!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quorthon

14 Dez. 2005
Milano-Wacken is my regular trip from 4 years now and last year it was a great surprise to see MUCC live at wacken, and I just want to get more and more of my favourite japanese bands to play at wacken! My dream is to see Dir en grey (probably the most renowed band out there), but also D'espairs Ray (which came for the first time in Europe last month in Munich). I'm sure these 2 bands (and many others) will not displease any metal fans with a minimum open mind out there.

Talking about quite metal bands, it would be great to see Boris live next year.

Please any wacken's stuff please tell me if they're willing to call any other japanese bands for the next year? :rolleyes:

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
kaio schrieb:
please delete your nickname
why the f*** should he do that?
(it's not possible anyway...)

@ Quorthon: I guess you should try to use the new Q&A system if you want to have a chance to get an answer. Write an email with your request to qa@wacken.com and as soon as Wacken-Holger (or now: Wacken-Question :D) writes an answer (which he surprisingly DID do regularly during the past two days) it will also appear as a new thread in the new Q&A section.

Promonex

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Feb. 2005
Well, he (Holger) did say "maybe" to Dir en Grey and Mucc again, so we might have a chance :)

Quorthon

14 Dez. 2005
Promonex schrieb:
Well, he (Holger) did say "maybe" to Dir en Grey and Mucc again, so we might have a chance :)

That's sooooooo a great news! Thank you thank you very much :D

If you come to get more news about this 3d please post it ;)

Promonex

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Feb. 2005
Oh damn, I just hope the W:O:A crew doesn't spend any money on Moi Dix Mois. For some reason I just can't stand them. Plus they aren't really metal, in contrary to Kadenzza. Now those would be a great addition to the lineup! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quorthon

14 Dez. 2005
Northern Death schrieb:
that was exactly what I thought when I read this...

Why? Do you think I'm such a poser and all that shit about the "trueness" of metal? Oh come on, clearly you don't know what "open mind" is all about. I love power and death (above all) but also black and thrash metal (old bands) so wtf has jrock so wrong?

And just to let you know Quorthon was a basic figure for my musical journey.

grinsekatze666

<span style="color:black">Moderator</span>
15 Juni 2003
Münster
twitter.com
Quorthon schrieb:
Why? Do you think I'm such a poser and all that shit about the "trueness" of metal? Oh come on, clearly you don't know what "open mind" is all about. I love power and death (above all) but also black and thrash metal (old bands) so wtf has jrock so wrong?

And just to let you know Quorthon was a basic figure for my musical journey.

Absolutely right. Just don't give a fuck about the bullshit some people post on here. I for myself think that Dir en Grey and Bathory suck major ass, so what? To each of his own.

The time I cared about any trueness or whatever was when I was 16 and that is long ago.

Just go ahead, Quorthon, I like your attitude. ;)