In Memorium...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Two days ago a great and very close friend of mine was hit by a speeding car on the sidewalk at 4 a.m. She took severe injuries on the back of her head and later died on the operating table due to internal bleeding and liver stopping. We had a pagan black metal project (i don't want to reveal its name) and she was the person with more "feeling" i've ever met. She was going to Wacken with me and actually helped me posting some threads in here.

She was the victim of a racial attack, since she worked at the Frontiers and Foreigners Service (Serviço de Estrangeiros & Fronteiras) and was recently a part of a gang of illegal people from Angola was arrested. How strange that can be on a country known by its internal, yet silent, racism...

Regarding her as almost my sister, this is but the slightest action I am taking to honour her name. Grief and anger will thrive me to avenge her fatal misfortune.

Shouting to a thousand Gods, I ask for them to lead her soul to a place where she can see me fight bravely for our common beliefs.

You will live eternally through me, flowing with haste in my veins...

ANGER, SCORN ANG HATRED

Anna (a.k.a. Valkyrie) 1979-2002 R.I.P.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Fuck. What a bad story. I´m so sorry for you and hope you manage to deal with all the shit as good as possible.... words don´t help very much at the moment I guess... *hugs*

S_dzha_Raidri

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
316xx
i´m totally angry because of this senseless death... :(

"I had a friend many years ago
One tragic night he died
The saddest time of my life
For weeks and weeks I cried
Through the anger and through the tears
I've felt his spirit through the years
I'd swear, He's watching me
Guiding me through hard times"

´think the last four lines fit the best :(
i hope you´ll get over it someday... :(

Sorts

4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
My compassion.
I know how it feels.
Good frend of mine died in car accident.
It was great loss to me and to Estonian metal.
I hope Annas soul will wander in better worlds than this.

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I am speecheless about this...

Also my deepest condolences to you and the family and friends.
This is really...damn....never mind, words wont do anything I think.
Good luck with everything...

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
My heartfelt condolences go to your friends family, yourself and all who knew her, it is never easy to lose a loved one through such a tragic and horrible event.

I wish everyone involved the best of luck and hope that memories of your friend shall stay with you forever.

Take care of yourself,

Lee.

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I'm a little late here, but I also want to give you my condolecens....

I'm really sad and moved by the story.... there's not much that I can do or say, but I want show you my respect and anger for this situation.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
no need to thank us!

I'm just sorry we can't do more for you than this... hope your team is distracting you and will make you feel better by playing great soccer at the World Cup!

I know this sounds weird but I think soccer and metal can definitely do distract somebody who's having a hard time!

all the best, dude!
Wolf