I'm Furious !!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

THE CLANSMAN

16 Mai 2002
Cremona, Italy
Website besuchen
This Question is for the Organization of Wacken.
Why the hour of apparition of Candlemass has Changed ??!!
I'm furious of this thing !!! I'm come from Italy, for that group !!!! And i've lost it !!!!
When i was at the stage one German tell me that ToffRock play at this time and Candlemass have played 2 hours ago !!!
This is a Terrible Thing ! I want a true answer of this shit !!
For The Next edition of Wacken i want an Electronic Running Order visible all time of the show for all MetalHeads !!!

I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE UNDERSTAND ME !!!

THE CLANSMAN

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Thanks God (or whatever) I met Thordis in the wet stage after the Forum Band gig (incredible!!! :D ), and she told me about the changes. And they were cool changes (I think), because I could see Heathen, and they did it pretty good!!

Anyway, someone from the organization informed about the changes in all the stages (except maybe in the wet stage, but I don't know)

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
The running order changes pissed me off as well...they screwed me out of seeing Candlemass and Sinergy!!! Aaargh! Only the fact that I saw so many other great bands that weekend keeps me from getting TOO pissed off! :D

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Personally, the changes worked out just PERFECT, because just like Sodomy I was able to see both Heathen and Cannibal Corpse (originally should have played at the same time), and they were both killer shows (even though Heathen couldn't play any of the really old stuff because it was written by Doug Piercy and he's not with the band anymore).

However, Clansman is perfectly right: a lot of people missed Candlemass (sorry Clansman, but I have to say it: CANDLEMASS KICKED ASS!!!!!) and Sinergy. This one guy turned up at the Heathen show expecting Sinergy: when he found out they had played 2 hours before he freaked out completely!

A solution would be (besides Clansman's suggestion of an electronic board, which would be the best but I think is never gonna happen...) for the organisation to make black & white photocopies of the updated schedule every day and distribute them at the entrance of the festival (or somewhere else). It's a very simple solution and it would make everybody happy I think.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
First: I missed Candlemass as well what sucked.
But you can get an updated RO always at the info points, and its highly recommended to check for it every day. Was the same in the last years.
So I checked for it on Sat and luckily I´ve seen at least Sinergy then... :rolleyes:

Doctor Rock

1 Aug. 2002
Hamburg Kiez
blutgericht.8m.com
I missed Candlemass too and was really angry about the situation on Friday... I printed out the latest running at Friday morning and 2 of the 4 bands I wanted to see on Friday were moved afterwards (Fleshcrawl and Candlemass).

It's not only like the running order was simply changed, but Candlemass playing 2 hours EARLIER really messed things up!!!

I met some friends at the regular time and they told me how awesome their gig was... Luckily I wasn't that drunk that my anger forced to me to kick some info point's ass etc....

Kevin Lomax

31 März 2002
istanbul
www.duslervekabuslar.com
Last year by the same way I missed Annihilator (which was one of the reasons I came to Wacken) and some other bands also. There were some announcements in some stages but they were all in German and I couldn't understand anything. This is stupid, if Wacken wants to deserve to be called "international" they should solve this problem.

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I was just walking to the exit because the only band I wanted to see next was Sinergy that started some time later. But then I heard a woman scream 'heeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo wacken!!"! so I walked back and luckily I could see Sinergy.:p But I had to say the sound was not good from where I stood.
And last year I saw Annihilater with thesame luck:D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ Iscariot
but it wasnt crowded at the Sinergy gig, you could have come close to the stage easily :p

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
they weren´t too great anyway. Had seen them before and didnt expect something awesome ;)

THE CLANSMAN

16 Mai 2002
Cremona, Italy
Website besuchen
Ok, i can go all days to Info Point, and ok the change of running
order was good for some people, but WHAT'S THE SENSE TO CHANGE THE RUNNING ORDER DURING WACKEN SHOWS ?? It's a very stupid thing !!!!
The organization have much, much time to realize Running Order.
Anyway the communication of the changes are in German and i don't understand nothing !!!!! Organization SPEAK ENGLISH, there a lot of persons not German !!
Another solution for the change of Running Order during Wacken it's to put a big table on the entrance, that show the Change Of Running Orders and the hours of apparition of groups, i think it's the best solution and not expensive, but IT'S NECESSARY !!!!!

I agree much with Kevin Lomax !!! I've also miss Annihilator last year !!!!

THE CLANSMAN