I was backstage yeah !!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kiran

1 Mai 2002
London
Website besuchen
hehehe, i got a pass that said i was an artist from KImberly from Soinergy which was too cool !!! hehehe , I was with all the bands till 3 in the morning on sunday ... but i spent most of the night with henkka from Children of bodom who has to be one of the nicest people ive ever met !!

can't wait till wacken next year .... but i think i'll fly the coach from London was only painful and tiring

does anybody know how much return flights from london to hamburg are ??

and how much is the train ticket from the airport in hamburg to wacken ??

I like Germany :)

Kiran

Kiran

1 Mai 2002
London
Website besuchen
no there were swedish people backstage, i met up with nifelheim , again !

i remember a swedish guy was with us on the friday night trying to et backstage, who had just seen my fying bride ... was that you ? asking people if he could just borrow someones pass

anyway, ijust got lucky

it's very strict, and no, bribes don't work, and either does trying to run in witha group of people hehe

it was just like a bar and a room, expect all the peopl edrinking were in bands

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Kiran, I Think I know who you are :D

I spoke to a guy from London after the CoB-signing sssion, and he got a pass, that must have been you! ;)

why were Nifelheim there? *dumb question*