how about chicks on fest ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

energizer

6 Apr. 2002
Website besuchen
Hi There!
Got a question to people who already been there recent years.
I wonder if there will be problem with chicks there ?
I wanna go alone and just get some local chicks or
those who'll hang on fest
or service(for $) may be a good point.
I am sure there must be some kind of service there on that subject.
What do u think?

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Wolfpack : I think it's this old norwegian saying.

"Women? You can't live without them and you can't live with them."

:)

aborted

21 Feb. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
@ energizer:

my god - what a problem!!! why the hell do you need a chick at the festival?? do have hav to travel so far to get one.... ha ha

unbelievable, hope you pick up a chick who read this beforehand - then at least she knows who she´s dealing with!!

energizer

6 Apr. 2002
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Brat
it sounds like energizer is being a dickhead saying he wants to leave his girlfriend at home and pick up a prostitute or groupie at Wacken :rolleyes:

I am just tired of my current girl-friends
and want to have normal complete rest
there on fest
that not a big deal to me
I think it's normal to rest in the summer, to rest from everything
and including everything that u think is normal, that like to escape from routine, and fresh girl is ok.
try it your self it can make u feel happy

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
chicks at wacken

there are plenty of hookers about ,but they dont come cheap,and lets face it that is the only way you will get female company @ wacken, no self respecting woman/girls would touch you with a cattle prod!!!!!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
:D Yes!! It would be nice to get a new chick at Wacken!! My last girlfriend was a fan of Alejandro Sanz (for those who don't know him, Michael Bolton is much metaller than him :) ) and a seriously catholic girl. :( . It was really difficult for me to make her see that sex is not a bad thing :) .

Anyway, my main purpose at Wacken is seeing Blind Guardian, Kreator, Destruction..... If I get a chick...cool!!!!. If not...also cool!! (but a bit less cool :) ). I'm sure it'll be a good experience, with or without chicks.

energizer

6 Apr. 2002
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
:D Yes!! It would be nice to get a new chick at Wacken!! My last girlfriend was a fan of Alejandro Sanz (for those who don't know him, Michael Bolton is much metaller than him :) ) and a seriously catholic girl. :( . It was really difficult for me to make her see that sex is not a bad thing :) .

Anyway, my main purpose at Wacken is seeing Blind Guardian, Kreator, Destruction..... If I get a chick...cool!!!!. If not...also cool!! (but a bit less cool :) ). I'm sure it'll be a good experience, with or without chicks.

Absolutly.
i don't see it as a problem, it's for fun.
also i think the best thing is go make new friends-metalheads international.
that's the point!