Heineken Jammin’ Festival 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MAIDEN

22 Juni 2002
ITALIEN-ROM
utenti.lycos.it
HEINEKEN JAMMIN’ FESTIVA 2003

13 JUNE: METALLICA (headliner) + LIMP BIZKIT
14 JUNE: BON JOVY (headliner) + DAVE GAHAN
15 JUNE: IRON MAIDEN (headliner)

...UP THE IRONS!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Maiden gigs still kick asses!!! I've seen them in 2000 (with Megadeth) and in 2002 (with Entombed and Spiritual Beggars), and both were incredible gigs!!!!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Ill see maiden at donnigton park in uk...:D

I lived alone..my mind was blank....*goes nutz to maiden*

:D

theres loads of other shit there too, mate, like limp bizkit and stuff...brave man

goodluck

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by dittohead
theres loads of other shit there too, mate, like limp bizkit and stuff...brave man

goodluck

I know perhaps i will get arrested for pozer overkill and carnage! ah well fuck the other bands! theres always the campsite and bars which serve ale!

All i need to see is maiden and then ill be a very happy chappy!

:D

That´s not a bad idea... metallica, maiden and (i like them... how untrue) bon jovi for 66 Euro is cheap.. the problem is how to get there... gas is very expensive in this days if i want to go by car...

but i have holidays the week before so i could connect the trip to the fest with holydays in italy...

what´s in italy near imola where you could spend you holidays?

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
I might go seeing Deep Purple & Lynyrd Skynyrd on the 14th of June... that's a whole lot better than Bon Jovi and Dave Gawho??? ;):D:D:D;) but that depends if I'm not in Prague anymore that day... but if I am, then I'll see DP & LS two weeks later in Münster :)

but on the other hand... I've never seen neither Metallica nor Maiden live... though Metallica is getting worse and worse anyway...