Hammered's© thread about all nasty stuff

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I made this thread,cause I allways loved disgusting things and I love disgusting humor :D So what did you find very beautifully (or in the bad way) nasty (obscene,disgusting) last time?:D

This is about everything(lyrics,books,movies,personalities,magazines....)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Well...a few days ago I saw the "movie" Traces Of Death... Not beautiful but pretty fucking disgusting. I ate a pizza while I was watching it too.

if you don't know what it is, check it out on www.imdb.com

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Zombi
Both. And I shitted, pissed myself, sneezed, and sweated profusely all at the same time.

Wow, I can't excrete that many bodily fluids at once :(

Anyhow, I looked at a book called "Ghosts of Everest" at work the other day, about the search to figure out what happened to the Mallory/Irvine expedition. And they showed a picture of Mallory's corpse, as it had been found, laying on the mountain side since the late '20s. Disgusting, yet utterly poignant.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I'm a biology student
at our zoology we had to cut open all sorts of animals
Starfish was the most disgusting of all. You don't want to know what is in it.
We also did a rat. But that one was ok, I think.

putridtorture

14 Dez. 2002
Edinburgh. Scotland
www.putridtorture.com
Faces of Death 1 was good, and faces of death asia special. The US underground cult was pretty wierd. They all think that eating a dead man's main organs would give them eternal life or something, then they turned it into an orgy. The best bits gotta be the monkey resturaunt! You gotta see it to believe it.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Iscariot:You can write it,I don't think somebody is going to puke into the keyboard :D At least not me :D

put:I have huge imagination,I belive in many things.At least I think about all people that they are essentially bad :D This was not meant bad but I expect everything from people :D

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
No, I don't think someone will puke of it. Well,... It sort of looks like it:) You know, if somebody vomits who ate french fries or spaghetti just before. It looks something like that.

about the rat, there where some sick people who cut the tail of the rat after that practical work and took it home. Others where wondering how the inside of the head whould look like and cut open the scull. very interesting though:)

and your point of view isn't that weird I think. Everyone is a potential murderer and I think everyone is capable to do the worst things. And if and when they do that, you never know:)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
oh yeah. and I once saw a man sqeeze the semen out of a very large dead octopus which was still erect. I wasn't really prepared for it..he just sorta did it out of nowhere.