Hail Wacken!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

kanninne

25 Jan. 2002
Malaysia
Website besuchen
Hail Wacken Warriors!!!

by 1st, Im new here....and i have been watching these forum for months.....and i think its time to get myself involve....

i plan to go wacken this year.....but hell...im foreign ( Malaysia )..

tell me more about wacken.....is there an airport in HAMBURG???

kanninne

25 Jan. 2002
Malaysia
Website besuchen
COOL!!...

Im just wondering if any English fans there.... i taking studies in england in sept....need to go wacken before entering england . so i need volunteer to take me back to england then....

Atticus

13 Dez. 2001
Manchester, UK
electrickery.fsnet.co.uk
I'm making the same journey, but not using Hamburg airport.

The cheapest flights are with low-cost carriers like Ryanair who have two flights a day between London Stanstead and Lubeck airport. Lubeck is about twice as far from Wacken as Hamburg, but we just hired a car to get backwards and forwards. It all worked out beautifully last year, but we did have to leave just after Sodom played because our car was really stuck in the middle of the campsite.

Where in England are you going to?

kanninne

25 Jan. 2002
Malaysia
Website besuchen
hi atticus

im leaving my home country on the end of july....ill reach hamburg myself....can i follow u back to england? i will live in Hertfordshire.

so tell me how much does it cost....

Atticus

13 Dez. 2001
Manchester, UK
electrickery.fsnet.co.uk
Hi Kanninne,
The one way flight from Lubeck to London Stanstead is about 50 pounds sterling (about 82 euros). This will change depending on time of year, avalability and demand. They fly twice a day.
Try:
http://www.ryanair.com/
for booking info etc.
As for getting there and back I think my car is full already, but I'd gladly meet up for a beer at Wacken.
I'm going back the moment it's over as I have another festival to get to back in the UK.
Good luck!