Green Carnation

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Hope so...

It would be awesome if they did play the whole thing, but I don't suppose they will - a lot of it would have to be pre-recorded. Then again, so what.... the band could take a break for a few minutes while they do the middle bit with the brass and the female vocals... It would certainly be an experience to see that song played live. I expect though they'll probably do a few songs off their first album, and some excerpts from Light of Day, Day of Darkness. Soon see!

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Green Carnation DID play the complete Light of Day, Day of Darkness song - except for the parts with the female vocals...

and they did an awesome job!!! to me they were the biggest surprise of this year's Wacken!!! glass clear vocals, perfect drums, brilliant show... just absolutely great!!!

uprisen

10 Juni 2002
Finland
Website besuchen
good gig but...

Goddamn UDO was over powering them.
The sound was compleatly shite in the back. I was close to the PA
cause I was too tired to stand anymore. And all I could hear in the more mellow parts of Green CArnation was that idiot UDO.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Green carnation was that last but one band on the partystage, right?
Never heard of it before but I really liked the music especially in combination with the evening and his ambiance.

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Wonderful, weren't they? And you're right, the only bit I noticed that was missing was the female vocals/saxophone bit. Which is the only bit of the song I amn't that fussy for anyway. I was right down at the front for them, and they were truly captivating. Seeing them play the song live made me appreciate it even more. Fantastic. They were the last band I stayed out to watch, and they were the perfect ending for me.

HeartbeatAmp

6 Aug. 2002
Noordwijk, NL
Website besuchen
I agree, Green Carnation was amazing. I was wondering what parts they would be cutting out, and figured it would be the female vocals section of the song. I did miss the child's vocals, though. Were those there, and if so was it Tchort's son as on the record? Yes, I did have a bit to drink before their set :D