Great Metal Festival in Spain!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Well, although I know nobody will come, I'll inform you:

11, 12, 13 of July, in Villarobledo (Spain):

IRON MAIDEN
BLIND GUARDIAN
UDO
MOTORHEAD
EXODUS
OVERKILL
NIGHTWISH
IMMORTAL
DARK TRANQUILITY
APOCALYPTICA
STRATOVARIUS
SEPULTURA
SAXON
PRIMAL FEAR
BARON ROJO
MASTERPLAN
REBELLION

And there are still a few more bands to be confirmed, including the headliner for the 3rd day (a band bigger than Motorhead!).

In the extremely unlikely case that someone wants to come, you can come to Madrid and go to the festival with me (maybe by car!)

Greetings!

UDO has been cancelled and DIO has been confirmed! :D:D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Well, although I know nobody will come, I'll inform you:

11, 12, 13 of July, in Villarobledo (Spain):

IRON MAIDEN
BLIND GUARDIAN
UDO
MOTORHEAD
SAXON
EXODUS
OVERKILL
NIGHTWISH
IMMORTAL
DARK TRANQUILITY
APOCALYPTICA
STRATOVARIUS
SEPULTURA
PRIMAL FEAR
BARON ROJO
MASTERPLAN
REBELLION

And there are still a few more bands to be confirmed, including the headliner for the 3rd day (a band bigger than Motorhead!).

In the extremely unlikely case that someone wants to come, you can come to Madrid and go to the festival with me (maybe by car!)

Greetings!

Some news! :D

UDO has been cancelled and has been replaced by DIO! :D
KREATOR has been confirmed!:D
The tickets cost 90€ (but showers and car are free :D)
I'm so fucking happy :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
The only problem is that it's in one of the hottest places of Spain (except at night, when it's cold).

It will be great, I have never seen Overkill, Motörhead, Sepultura, Dio or Saxon :)

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
I´d love to go but i really can´t afford it + I´ve seen some of the bands in 2001 WOA; motörhead, nightwish, dark tranquility, saxon, overkill, blind guardian....

but in late May there will be Sólmyrkvi metalfest= the sun eclipse festival here

30. may

Myrk
Shiva
Sólstafir
Cadaverous Condition (austrian deathmetal )
Forgarður Helvítis

31. may

Diminished
Lack of trust
Potentiam
Dark harvest
Changer
Cadaverous condition
Forgarður Helvítis

berserkur

yeah when foreign bands come over here they often play 2 times

Forgarður Helvítis has been in the business since the early 90's, they are like the old veterans of the heavy scene here, sooo

Heaven Shall burn played twice in June last sumer

there is a 3 day stop-over for free in Iceland for people (read:bands) travelling from Europe to America

but nobody seems to know that :(

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by berserkur
there is a 3 day stop-over for free in Iceland for people (read:bands) travelling from Europe to America

but nobody seems to know that :(

With IcelandAir, right? Yeah, I was looking to fly with them to Europe this summer, but for some reason, their rates went through the roof. I'll give it another look though. I'd like to check out Reykjavik for a day or two.

berserkur

Originally posted by Warthog
With IcelandAir, right? Yeah, I was looking to fly with them to Europe this summer, but for some reason, their rates went through the roof. I'll give it another look though. I'd like to check out Reykjavik for a day or two.

those monopolizing cunts!!

one time they offered a special price in England to Iceland, but when they found out that those who bought the tickets were icelanders living in the UK they raised the price!!

well now there is another airline that flies cheap to Copenhagen and London

there's also some rental flight to Germany...

but they still monopolize the market for America