"headliner: Machine Head, Motörhead, Saxon, Heaven and Hell, In Flames & Running Wild. no greater BM bands this year." Email by Kai
So, since it was very annoying with all the (partly justified)whining about the lack of "harder" stuff, I asked Kai is they are going to order at least "smaller" Bands of that kind.
"ja, "kleinere" bands dieses genres werden noch veröffentlicht!"
"yes, "smaller" bands of this genere will be announced!"
So, calm down now and face the facts!
1. You are not forced to visit the festival.
2. Wacken was never a Black/Thrash festival.
3. There are enough open slots.
4. "Smaller" die-hard Bands will be announced.
5. Wacken is about far more than the bands.
So, wait until the running order. The Line-Up can still contain a good mix!
EDIT: This regards to Black/Thrash/Death