Getting last-minute festival tickets from abroad

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DapperDanMan

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Mai 2003
Originally posted by mugabe
metaltix.com don't take orders any more. I have two friends that are interested in going, how do they go about to ensure a festival ticket? Any tips?

Can't you buy those tickets in sweden?
Btw. I think its save to say that there will be enough tickets avaliable at the festival entrance....although for a (bit) higher price..

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Nope. They're not sold at any of the usual retailers. This passage from the Festival ABC also suggests it might not be possible to buy tickets at the site:

"Seeing as we might not have a Festival Box Office We advise you to buy the 3 day tickets in advance."

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Re: Re: Re: Getting last-minute festival tickets from abroad

Problem is, which is why Metaltix no longer send out tickets, that you cannot be sure that they'll arrive through the mail on time.
There's always the risk of counterfeit tickets, as well.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
when will your friends arrive? I just spoke with the ppl at Remedy Records here in Hamburg and they said they´ll still have tickets next til wednesday for sure. So your friends could buy their tickets there :)
www.remedyrecords.de

Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting last-minute festival tickets from abroad

Originally posted by mugabe
Problem is, which is why Metaltix no longer send out tickets, that you cannot be sure that they'll arrive through the mail on time.
There's always the risk of counterfeit tickets, as well.

oh yes, I see that problem, when will you leave to here?