general delivery mail in germany

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
hi can anyone help me out with how to get general delivery mail in germany?
i think it is this:
name
postlagernd
hauptpostamt
post code
name of town

but what is hauptpostamt??

does anyone know this for real??? it is URGENT!!!

i'm trying to get mail sent to frankfurt and munich.

thanks.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
I suppose, whoever wants to write to you will just have to write Hauptpostamt on the envelope. It means "general (or main) post office" indeed.
Do you have the postal codes already?

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
well do you want to fetch some mail that has somebody sent for you to the Hauptpostamt in Munich/Frankfurt? Then you should just try to go there and ask for your mail.
Or what are you looking for? :confused:

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
no

no, i will be in Frankfurt on the 18th and for a couple days. i will be expecting a load of Geomancer CDs- to hand out at Wacken and all over Germany!!! and I will be in Munchen later to expect more. i'm just having a real hard time finding the right address to give to my bandmate back in US, as i'm in Scotland right now!!!
pat
geomancer.