Forum Campsite (geman, non-german, Internatinal?)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
It seems like the Forum campsite info takes eternities to be online, and when it does... it's in german!
Therefore i would lioke to know if it's going to be international or just for germans.
Anyway, i've set up with a few people the non-German Campsite, with around 20+ forumlers on the English Forum. We most likely will be located on camp D.
Our idea is to camp near the german forum camp, sice we talk to a lot of people from that forum!
Anyway, some of us will strat their trip in the next couple of days and we would like to know if there are any kind of rules and/or applyance to the forum campsite. Also, some of us are members of teams who will play the football cup.

I hope you can reply to this as soon as possible, as a sign of respect to the foreign forum users (aka. WOA fans all over the world).