"Face in the Wind, we´re riding the storm..." RUNNING WILD at the W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
A bit of non-sense for all the RW fans who can't have ticket because the fest is sold-out...
Too bad for them, thinking of the numerous people who will be there (incl. me) and will be bored and uninterested...

Too bad this kind of event hasn't been announced before the fest ran sold-out...

Volucria

4 Feb. 2009
A bit of non-sense for all the RW fans who can't have ticket because the fest is sold-out...
Too bad for them, thinking of the numerous people who will be there (incl. me) and will be bored and uninterested...

Too bad this kind of event hasn't been announced before the fest ran sold-out...

Solution: http://woafor.wacken.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

As for travel tickets, aren't those refundable until X time before the travel?

23 März 2009
Lol Jordan you seen to be very grumpy about this years Wacken.

After another look at the bands playing so far, I am actually really looking forward to it now. Just hoping Blind Guardian will play and that will be the icing on the cake.

Kiwi28

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2008
no. this is a bundle with WOA ticket & travel ticket.

and I will go, anyway.
and I will take pleasure to drink beer while RW plays, in honor of all the fans who got fucked up by this late announcement.

I think in the same way ;) let´s drink a beer together :p