European Championships

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Sister Demon
We knocked Irland out.

Now I`m watching Sweden - Italy.....
I hope the very very best for the vikings! ;)

ireland? COOL! theyre pretty good :)
i thought it would be a 2-1 Italy win, but dont like Italy. so i was happy to see Sweden score

germany vs lativa :D:D
3-0 ;)

Sister Demon

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2001
Schweiz
And I thought it would be a 2-1 Sweden win! :D
But a 1:1 is also very good, of course!

Germany - Latvia I agree with you!
And Netherlands - Czech hmm..... I guess 2:1

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Sister Demon
And I thought it would be a 2-1 Sweden win! :D
But a 1:1 is also very good, of course!

Germany - Latvia I agree with you!
And Netherlands - Czech hmm..... I guess 2:1

hehehe :D
man! italy defence was reallly GOOD! :)
but Ljungberg was EXCELLENT :D

hmm holland vs czech......SOMEONE will get a 1-0....its gonna be difficult :)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by mugabe
It looked like it was going to be a 7-0 win for Italy, but we were lucky yet again. Last round will be interesting.

Come on, it was not only luck - for the last half hour Itlay didn't know what to do with the swedish offense at all. Sweden well deserved the draw. To bring in Källström was exactly right, Italy was almost helpless against his ideas.

Sweden has the best offense in this tournament - I definitely want them to progress. One should hope for the Bulgarians to settle the thing, but they don't look like they can settle anything.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
And I´m enjoying the tournament too, even though I´m from Argentina and we do not have nothing in common with this championship. I wish Germany the tournament beating England in the final match :D :D :D And i wish the third place to Denmark. I like them.

See you!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Lordwalter
And I´m enjoying the tournament too, even though I´m from Argentina and we do not have nothing in common with this championship. I wish Germany the tournament beating England in the final match :D :D :D And i wish the third place to Denmark. I like them.

See you!
:eek:
you monster! :D
(hey man :) )
haha yeah i wish the same actualy :p

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lordwalter

See you!

But if you really hate England, wouldn't you prefer that they don't even get to play next round? :D

And I would like to see Spain and Portugal playing next round, but that's almost imposible. Sorry, Portugal, we'll kick your asses :D