"Emperor on Wacken" T-shirt suxx

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xuldar

11 Aug. 2006
Hi!
I don't speak Germany, so I understand very little of the forum.
Can anybody tell me where the Hell should I complain about the official merchandize? By the time I arrived at Wacken (14:00 Friday) the "Emperor on Wacken" T-shirts had been sold out. The salesmen couldn't tell me if there would be another supply. It turned out there wasn't anymore. I saw about 25 of that T-shirt during the two days including the Emperor show. My questions are the followings:
1. Did exist more than 30 EoW T-shirts in the market?
2. Who was that sensible manager who decided that quote would be enough?
3. Can I order that T-hirt somehow? (I assume I cannot)
I enjoyed Wacken so much but that affair made me very angry.
Stay tuned,
.xul.

L

Lord Soth

Have you noticed there's an international part of the forum? ;)

The fact that you saw 25 shirts don't mean there's been only about 30 shirts sold or so... compared to 60000 visitors this year imagine how many maybe bought that shirt (or any other), stacked it away in their tents or cars and did not wear it? :)

Just check metaltix in a few weeks. Prost!

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Am I fucking blind, or what?

I only saw these "The Return of the Emperor" T-shirts, worn by quite a lot of people, and yeah, they seemed to sell fairly well (I never bothered to get one tho). Is that one and the same shirt, or... ?? :confused: *ahnungslos sei*

Can only agree to what was said about metaltix.

Sooner or later they have the shirts in stock again (given that they STILL have the Nocturno Culto stuff from 2004). :)

herobear

14 Aug. 2006
you can buy that shirt, in both longsleeve and shortsleeve via the official emperor merch site at plastichead, without the 'wacken festival, saturday the 5th of august' print on the back however.
unfortunately with 'unique' items such as this, they do sell out very quickly, as a very small amount is made in order to cover costs and hope everyone sells as they cant be resold after the event.
i bought mine pretty early on thursday afternoon, from further browsing of the merch stand it did seem like they sold out very quickly. i only saw 4 or so other people with them(mainly on the saturday, the day emperor were playing) and one of them was a longsleeve that had 'inferno festival' printed on the back from their performance back in april, i didnt happen to see any 'wacken festival' longsleeve prints. lots of people asked me where i got it.

the merch stand did sell out of quite alot of shirts fairly quickly, one of my friends specifically asked if they had an 'unquestionable presence album cover' atheist shirt, to be told no so he purchased a 'piece of time' shirt instead. only to come back the next day and see the 'unquestionable presence' shirt for sale. unfortunately the merch stand was at complete mercy of the bands who were stocking it, as to how much and what type of stock they were carrying.
lots of bands i liked didnt bring any(or only a poor selection) of shirts.

xuldar

11 Aug. 2006
Thank you. I've already checked the Metalmix Webshop and realized the existence of that T-shirt without the line "Emperor on Wacken, saturday the 5th of august". In fact I saw that T-shirt on some people.
But I need the "Emperor on Wacken" one. I hope there is still hope :)
E-Bay? We shall see.