Dynamo & Graspop

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Neverhead

W:O:A Metalhead
9 März 2002
Hel(l)mond, NL
Website besuchen
Anybody who'll be going?

I mean Dynamo's got Strapping Young Lad, Zimmers Hole and Children of Bodom (huzaaah), and Graspop's got.... umm... for about 40% the same bands as Wacken.... and Dream Theater, Halford, Anathema, Moonspell, Symphony X, soooo...

Anywhooo... I got my tickets, would be fun to see any of the pplz here before Wacken, or not, whatever

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
I'll go to Graspop. I swear that I had never heard about that festival until this year, so it was amazing for me to see so many good bands in the bill. I wanted to go to Dynamo mainly to see Opeth, but I cant... :(

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
I'm going to the Graspop and I'll go to the warm up Dynamo Open Air show where Zimmers Hole, Swarm and Death Angel will perform a gig! happens one day before the actual Dynamo.

too bad the Dynamo's on a Sunday.. I won't get monday off so I'll have to go to the warm up show...

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
Zimmer's Hole rule! they're from Vancouver/Victoria and put on one hell of a stage show......all metal cliches in their utmost glory. i had to go and see them twice when they came through town.

i wish i could see Opeth and Death Angel too.

Seraphistus

27 Jan. 2002
Braunschweig
Website besuchen
I'll take a look at Dynamo Open Air this year.
Their slogan "NO STARS - ONLY TALENT" sounds good to me, but for me Devin Townsend and Mikael Akerfeldt actually ARE stars...
No Graspop for me though...

Valorian666

16 Juni 2002
Holland
www.arcturus.tk
Hmm... No dynamo for me this year... I've been there in 96,97 and 98, however the last few years suck...

I'm not going to a festival that places nu-metal along black and death .. Dynamo has been the best metalfest of europe for ages, but consider it dead now...

Graspop sounds great.. but I 'm a poor student and half the bands of Graspop are also on wacken, the other half I don't want to see or have already seen..

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
And who is going now? I don't want to make a new thread about the Dynamo festival:)

bands + schedule
timeschedule.jpg

Originally posted by VimFuego
Zimmer's Hole rule! they're from Vancouver/Victoria and put on one hell of a stage show......all metal cliches in their utmost glory. i had to go and see them twice when they came through town.

i wish i could see Opeth and Death Angel too.

what i would do to see ZH live..we get nothing here down under..i swear if SUX!! you have brilliant taste it music! I've met Byron and Gene when they toured here with SYL and they are top guys!!! I am disappointed they are not on Wacken ..it was a rumour but oh well!

So are you a Devin/SYL/Ocean Machine fan aswell???

and as for Opeth...they are AWSESOME!! i only heard their stuff a year or so ago and they blew me away!!! pity they are not on Wacken too...

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@chick: ZImmers Hole is really awesome, I must admit that! even though I can't stand all the shit that the rest of the complete Hevy Devy Family has done so far... ;)

and Opeth kick fucking ass!!!! they're not on the billing this year because they played WOA last year... man they ruuuuuuled :D

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.