Drunken Ramblings

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
i was just wondering what you all thought was the best stuff to listen to while drunk?

I'm drunk right now, and having a hard time deciding between Sentenced and Amon Amarth.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
*smiles* It depend on HOW drunk you are.
But i'll rank my playlist from when the keys on my pc starts to move around and changing places.
Bathory, Venom, Windir, My Dying Bride, Burzum, Carpathian Forest, Immortal, Toy Dolls, Troll and just before falling asleep at the keys Dimmu Borgir.
:)

Windir is great partymusic anyway.
www.windir.no
:)

Damned. I keep forgetting that Valfar moved server...
:(
Sorry but now it's right...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yes, Lvsitanno, Tankard is a good choice (I wanna live in Beermuda!!!! :D ), but I prefer something more quiet, specially if I've just arrived home after a few dozens of pints.

My Dying Bride, last albums of Therion, Tiamat "A deeper kind of slumber" or The Gathering would be good choices, in my opinion.

If the drunkness is in its highest point, I would prefer something more party-ish, like Twisted Sister.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Desperados!!!
No, not the beer, but the side-project of Tom Angelripper. It´s kinda country-metal :D :D

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
I usually listen to Iron Maiden or Judas Priest when im drunk. Three of my favourite sing-a-long tracks are Running Free, Run to the Hills and Living After Midnight.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Hangover music or party music? For me it's the same...
I fall asleep to Motörhead and i get up to them. :)
The only thing i got to say about the day after is
KEEP THE RADIO OFF
They only play crap music anyway...
Now my idea of a good morning after is either Metallica the Black album or My Dying Bride - The Angel and the Dark river, Preferably the last one, a pitcher of cold water on my right side and my GF on my left arm. *sighs* Yeah... I'm a romantic so??
*laughs*
Hei. Dad's sleeping. *blesses you all in the name of Santa* Hmm... Me and my dyslexia.. :))
See you all in august :))

Zuletzt bearbeitet: