Cool stuff you have done or want to do

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
So, tell me, and the others, of cool shit you have done, are about to do or just really want to do.

I can start:

The coolest thing I have ever done was to go sky diving, damn it was great!
It was a year ago on May 5, but I remember the feeling of drooping free from 4000 meters to 1500 meters like it was today!

Warm sunny days I think of my jump and get all "ooooh" in my stomach and want to do it again!!!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Once I got to fly this military airplane (non-jet) for an hour, very cool also :)

And a simulator for a jet military aircraft called Viggen :)

Going on a military helicopter in the swedish mountains was cool also of course, but was not allowed to fly it myself, but sat with the pilot :)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I want to go bungee jumping, sky diving....anything to do with large amounts of falling...

I want to try out loads of different drugs...

I want to get the crap beaten out of me...

The coolest thing I ever did was throw salt all around my kitchen...I laughed my fucking head off for hours...