Cleanliness in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Is it true that I will have to pay every time I want to shit if I don't want mushrooms growing from my ass? Are the free toilets really dirty? Won't I be able to read the newspaper while I'm shitting? :D

I think I'll take with me some pills against diarrhea, it may be cheaper. :)

8 März 2002
Reykjavik, Iceland
Website besuchen
cagar!

actually I don´t remember taking a shit last year!

people you can hold it insde for 3 days I tell you

I pissed mostly in the bushes

and took a shower on sunday, it costes a little

I assume there´s a small charge for toilet use

I won´t bother to take a shit in the bushes though due to fear of getting caught!

thanx for the info on the Slayer gig in Madrid, Sodomy

estaremos en contacto...

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Icelandic-arse
and took a shower on sunday, it costes a little
you took a shower at Wacken?

FUCK YOU!!!!

;) taking a shower at Wacken is for pussies ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

ok ok, don't take the Fuck You too seriously... but Taking A Shower In Wacken Is No Heavy Metal :D

Metal Forever!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Maybe that's for pussies, but if I don't have a shower in a week, old ladies will never sit next to me in the bus (they don't even do it now :) ).

Last weekend I went to a rock festival in Spain, and I didn't have any shower, but there was no problem, as it was, mainly, a punk-rock festival :D

Icelandic: see you at Slayer's gig!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Smeagol

19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Being a metal warrior, yes but all the time

In fact, I found that in 2001, we had to wait too much.

About the cleaniless, well, it doesn't beat for sure your own WC. Take your shirt on your face to avoid smelling too much and do what you must do as fast as possible. Avoid touching everything when you are inside.

About bathing, I took one bath last evening since there was no water at the sinks of my area near the headbangingroom to wash myself. In fact, water poured, and we could not stop the "flood", so last day water was stopped.

But anyway during the return by train, we organized ourselves to be with other metalheads in a compartment by pity for the others.

Smeagol, and his wise advices

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lord Horb
one week without a shower is fine..

Yes.... Maybe our grandparents' parents had showers with that frequency, but in Wacken....if I do that I'm sure that no female metalhead will want to sleep in my tent :D , although I'm afraid they'll probably refuse, anyway :(

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Re: Being a metal warrior, yes but all the time

Originally posted by Smeagol

But anyway during the return by train, we organized ourselves to be with other metalheads in a compartment by pity for the others.

Smeagol, and his wise advices

Many thanks, northern neighbour, for your advice.

My problem is that from Barcelona to Madrid (a six hours journey) I'll travel by bus (being August, maybe in a full one), and I wouldn't like to be fired from the bus in the middle of the trip.

I'm wondering, how will it smell a mixture of one-week-sweat and Yves-Saint-Laurent last parfum? :)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
don't worry dude... in Wacken rules are different... women stink as fucking hell there too so they won't care that you have a certain smell of death surrounding you :D

ok, not all of them do but there's plenty stinky ones there.. I could bet ;)

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
LONG LIVE METAL, YES, BUT NOT SHOWERING IN A WEEK IS NOT PUSSY, MY LORD HORB. SOME OF US ARE METAL TO THE CORE, BUT LIKE SHOWERS AS WELL..... PUSSIES- HUMPHR.....

ANYWAY, I LIKE DIRTY BOYS, HOWEVER I PREFER TO SHOWER DAILY, BUT IF MEANS MISSING MY DYING BRIDE....

THE SHOWER WILL WAIT.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I GIVE YOU THE HORNS........

;o}

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
great thread! hahaha, the "WCs" were pathetic and frightening. you kind of have to be a daredevil when doing your buisness or wait and go into the town and use the porta-potties there.
the shower was 12DM and you get a WOA towel with that as well. perfect for the last day! you can also pay to use a toilet with running water if you really need to.

schneeWITCHen

24 Nov. 2001
East of the Rhine
i don't think i will be able stand my smell after a week of not taking a shower :rolleyes:
i think i'm going to take a shower because i hate it when my hair feels dirty and because of the towel :D