Black Majesty confirmed for 2007!! - Aussie Invasion moves up a gear!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Aussie Odin

29 Juni 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Awesome news that Australia's own Black Majesty has been confirmed for Wacken 2007. Expect a massive Aussie contingent to support them.

The 2007 line-up is rapidly looking like an absolute ball-tearer.

We're already doing our planning for our return to the Wacken Metal Mecca. Hopefully mud-free this time...

krazylucrezia

17 Okt. 2006
Hell Yes!!!!

Good to see the Australian Invasion of WOA continuing!

I'm going to join the exodus of aussies in 2007... and it will be my first time at Wacken!!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Aussie Odin schrieb:
Awesome news that Australia's own Black Majesty has been confirmed for Wacken 2007. Expect a massive Aussie contingent to support them.

The 2007 line-up is rapidly looking like an absolute ball-tearer.

We're already doing our planning for our return to the Wacken Metal Mecca. Hopefully mud-free this time...
Where did you see mud this year? :confused: I haven't seen any but OK, I'm partially sighted. That may be one of the reasons :D

Metal_Lilly

18 Okt. 2006
krazylucrezia schrieb:
Hell Yes!!!!

I'm going to join the exodus of aussies in 2007... and it will be my first time at Wacken!!

it's gonna be my first time too, can't wait!!!!!

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
krazylucrezia schrieb:
Hell Yes!!!!

Welcome Krazylucrezia!!! Good to see you onboard here! Welcome to the group, post often and enjoy! *dances for joy 'My Aussie 'sis' is here!!* :D :D

Aussie Odin

29 Juni 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Quark,

I was remembering the mud from Wacken 2005. I think there were some muddy metalheads at that festival who weren't dug up until 2006 (hehe).

krazylucrezia - you'll have a ball. 2005 was my first (and so far only) Wacken but it was a huge highlight. If you have any questions about being an Aussie at Wacken raise them here. Brat or I should be able to answer them.

Plus - I booked my flight to Hamburg today - arriving 30 July so I'll have plenty of time to warm up before the main event.