Betrayer (Megadeth, Iron Maiden style metal)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Betrayer

2 Juni 2004
www.1.betrayer.ca
Betrayer's main influences are Megadeth, Iron Maiden & Metallica. Here are some of our songs to download.

Betrayer originals from the album (Rusted Icons)

Descendants of Death

Fire to the Coals

Rusted Icons

Sands of Time

Covers

Holy Wars...The Punishment Due (Live Cover)

Paranoid (Cover)

You can also download more off our site at www.betrayer.ca

Be sure to check out our street team system. It's free to join and you can win random prizes by just signing up. And if you decide to purchase anything from our online store you'll receive a discount.

Betrayer is also seeking a keyboardist. Our musical direction with the addition of a keyboardist would be towards these bands; Nightwish, Edguy & Yngwie Malmsteen. If interested please email me at info@betrayer.ca thanks.

Betrayer

2 Juni 2004
www.1.betrayer.ca
Thanks dittohead, were you able to check out any of the songs?

Hopfully we can perform at Wacken one day. You guys should give Canada a lesson on how to throw good Metal festivals. :)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Should we blame the fire, or the doctor who allowed him to expire. Heck no!

Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!

With all their hockey hubaloo and that bitch Anne Murray too.

Blame Canada!
Shame on Canada!

:D:D:D

Well, last year 3 canadian bands played in Wacken. (Eidolon, Annihilator and Kataklysm) :)

I'm more into thrash-death, but I wish you good luck with your band :)

8 Juni 2004
www31.betrayer.ca
I'm the singer/guitarist from Betrayer. Thanks for your comments everyone \m/

"whats your setup like?
guitar, drums, etc??"

Hey dittohead, did you want to know what gear we use live?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by JeffofBetrayer
I'm the singer/guitarist from Betrayer. Thanks for your comments everyone \m/

"whats your setup like?
guitar, drums, etc??"

Hey dittohead, did you want to know what gear we use live?

yeah, just curious

a little too mellodic...but, as i said, does sound very promising.

:)

8 Juni 2004
www31.betrayer.ca
Holy f*ck!!! That was the fastest reply I've ever seen.

We use pretty crappy gear lol. We have two guitarist in the band now (on Icons it was just me) and we both use the same amp setup; Randall 100W solid state Heads (not sure what model) and two Randall 2X12 cabs each. I play a Jackson King V Mustaine & our other guitarist (Bill) plays some kind of Ibanez. For pedals we both use Digitech RP Pedals, I have an RP5 and Bill has an RP3.

Our bassist plays through a Yorkville combo amp and plays an Ibanez aswell.

Our drummer usually plays someone elses kit lol (we've played a lot of battle of the bands and fests where everyone shares the same kit). But he has three drum kits; One is a cheap Westbury and he just bought a new Mapex kit not too long ago. He also has Roland V drums which we use for our band practices.

Sorry I'm not too sure on the specifics of most of our gear lol. Guess I should pay more attention to that.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
sounds pretty cool
yeah the drummesr tend to use other ppls gear + customise the pedals + height etc...

Randall? never reallly tried their gear...but sounds impressive. get ENGL professional amps ;)

fast replys....erm, :rolleyes: :D