Beer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Svartsinn

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Hello!

Just wondering what the beer costs in Germany now after the Euro's came to use...anyone who would like to share this info with me? If I remember correctly the Holsten beer cost about 1 DMark last year...(not the best beer though, but at least the easiest beer to find in the Wacken supermarkets...hehe)

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Yes...ok. Diebels is a good beer if it's cold. Not a big fan of temperatured beer (how strange).

So the beer is about the same Price then? I mean 1 Dmark is about 4,50 NOK...and 1 Euro is about 7,50 NOK. So if if the beer costs 50 cents...then it's about the same price as before.

Thanks for the beer suggestions, I'm a kind of guy who wants to try as many types of beer as I can!

:p

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ Icelandic-arse
WOW! :eek:

but honestly I know that the scandinavian beer/alcohol prices are one of the reasons why all you guys are always so horrbile drunk at Wacken! ;) :D

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Shit 0,19 Euros...I hope I'm in a good shape to carry LOTS of beer after my trip, hehe!

Anyway...Iceland and Norway are fucking expensive especially to drink out on the town...a vodka drink costs about 10 Euros or so...or maybe even more. Most "in" places has only 0,4 beer at about 6-7 Euros. We don't have a Metal Pub anymore, but we're working on it...we do have Metal Nights (which I started up) on a local pub, but the beer isn't too cheap there either!

The first politician who says: Cheaper beer, cheaper booze...I'm gonna wote!

anthares

26 Mai 2002
Gutters of Vallila
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Svartsinn
Shit 0,19 Euros...I hope I'm in a good shape to carry LOTS of beer after my trip, hehe!

The first politician who says: Cheaper beer, cheaper booze...I'm gonna wote!

-What do you think the politicians said and promised to people before voting Finland to EU??????????
AND WHERE THE CHEAP ALCOHOL IS? ??? IN GERMANY!!!
Fuck politics, fuck religion... Fucketifucketi fuck!

I think after Wacken the plane cannot fly back to Finland because it will filled with german beer for thirsty finnish metalheadz...