Band from the Wet stage last year

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

warg

22 Juni 2002
England
www.awfulwords.com
Hi all,

Does anyone remember last years Wacken, second day in the Wet stage around noon there was this great power metal band playing. The singer came on in this three quarter length orange and yellow coat before changing to a hockey jersey. They were great but I can't remember the band, was it Chinchilla?

Any suggestions appreciated, I could really do with getting in touch with them.

Regards,

Warg

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
*takes 'programmheft'*
What is the second day? It depends if you count the thursday as a festivalday or not. But friday round noon played Bionix (11.15-12.00) and Crystal shark (12.30-13.15)(powermetal?)
saturday the Traceelords (12.30-13.15) Chinchilla played after that (13.45-14.30)
But I havent been at the wetstage last year .(maybe once for a minute or something)
And they may have changed the running order during the festival but I hope you find that band you like.

warg

22 Juni 2002
England
www.awfulwords.com
my dumb post...

I think I'll have to just give that idea up, I was too drunk to remember what day it was now, I can't be sure when it was. Ah well. Thanks for the suggestions, and see you all there!

Warg,
Awfulwords.com