Anyone in or around München / Munich July 10-14

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, bad news once more.

coDo has been called away for business, so I won't be going to Nürnberg next weekend.

Instead I will stay in München, and try to find a fairly cheap hotel someplace.

I will arrive on thursday morning july 10 and leave on monday the 14th.

coDo can hopefully meet up with me at saturday, but I will be all alone for sure during thursday and friday.

Anyone will be in or around München for these days and care to meet up for a beer or so?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hallo,

Ich werde am 10-July in München kommen. Da codo ein neues Job gefunden hat, werde ich allein sein. Gibt es jemand da, der/die mich treffen kann, um ein paar Bier zu nehmen?

Danke im voraus!!

------------------------------------------------------------

That may not be completely correct, but they'll understand :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Hallo,

Ich werde am 10-July in München kommen. Da codo ein neues Job gefunden hat, werde ich allein sein. Gibt es jemand da, der/die mich treffen kann, um ein paar Bier zu nehmen?

Danke im voraus!!

------------------------------------------------------------

That may not be completely correct, but they'll understand :)

Cool, thank you :)

I'l go post it right away :D

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Cheap accomodation isn't really 'cheap' in Munich and unfortunately, there's an true youth age limit on most youth hostels in all of Bavaria.

I noticed there were a lot of hotels near the train station - they may be 'cheap' but I couldn't find any of them online. The only thing is the quality seemed lower than a hostel.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Brat
Cheap accomodation isn't really 'cheap' in Munich and unfortunately, there's an true youth age limit on most youth hostels in all of Bavaria.

I noticed there were a lot of hotels near the train station - they may be 'cheap' but I couldn't find any of them online. The only thing is the quality seemed lower than a hostel.

Ok.
I will try and find a guide book or something, maybe they can give some tips.

Thank you for the info Nat :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Schlossvippach
Hi! I read your threat in the german forum... I´m not from Munich nor going to the HOA, but I want to wish you a nice stay in germany... i hope you´re having a lot of fun over here...

Thank you very much :)

I'm thinking of visiting Aachen this year as I didn't have time for it last :(

Aachen is one of the few cities in Germany I have actually spent some time in.
My friend brought me to his fav strip joint :rolleyes:
But stayed in the town for about a week, so saw other stuff too ;)

PsychicVeteran

I'm thinking of visiting Aachen this year as I didn't have time for it last :(

Have you worked out your plans for after Wacken yet? - I can get you pretty close to Aachen after Wacken if you like - might even be able to organise getting you all the way - one of my travelling companions is studying there ;)

@Vippach - Chance?