Anybody from the states going to Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

masherrie32

3 Aug. 2002
Tacoma,Wa.
Website besuchen
Going To Wacken.......

Hi there. I'm not going to Wacken which is a shame as my boyfriend is the New Lead Singer for Rottweiller! My job would not permit me to go. I've been trying to catch them on the web cam but they do not show the stages very well! So much for that! Hopefully I will get to go next year if they go again! Their CD Screams Of the Innocent is out in Stores now, on Hellion Records! Pick it up and give it a listen if you haven't already!
Have to get to work!
sherry

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Hey!

I'm from Potomac, MD (in Montgomery County), not too far from you...I'm in London at the moment, freshly dropped off from the Argon Events tour to Wacken. It wasn't cheap going to Wacken, since it's right in the thick of prime tourist season, but it was worth every f'ing penny, I thought! So I'd definitely recommend going next year if you can manage it.

There weren't many other Americans that I know of at Wacken...I met one guy from New York who said that he'd found two other Americans...but that's about it.

My dream would be to put together some sort of organized trip for Americans to go to Wacken next year...I'm sure it would be a logistical nightmare though, and I'm not even sure how many are willing to endure the cost (and work, haha) of making the trip...who knows...

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Was one of the New Yorkers you met a guy who said that he was visiting a friend in Finland? Can't imagine there were THAT many Americans who went, haha...

Oh well, I'm definitely going next year. Talking about a fucking religious experience!