any northern Metalheads in here?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I guess the only UK metalheads I´ve seen in here are witchfinder and necrophobiac. Though I dunno exactly where they are from...

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hehehe... I´ve heard about York. But never been there. You think it´s worth a visit? Then I´ll think about it :)
But I think every German knows HARROGATE. ROFL :D Because there was the Grand Prix de la Eurovision in 1982 when the legandary Nicole from Germany won :D :D One and only winning for Germany ever.
Or are there more cities called harrogate?

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
We come from Derby!

Well Derby maybe in the East Midlands but it's almost northern!There are 4 of us coming to Wacken (2 couples).

My husband and I used to live "up north"-in Scarborough, Bridlington and Filey- and I was actually born in Leeds.......

We'll be the ones handing out flyers for "Cruel Humanity" we'd really appreciate it if you check out our site:

http://cruelhumanity.webhostuk.com/

and download the free MP3 then you could tell us what you think!

See you there!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
Hahaha yeah xpet the eurovision was from my TOWN not city :)
but of course me and you dont remember this really do we hehehe :)
/[/url]

well I do :D :D Aren´t we both old enough to remember things happened in 1982? ;)
and thanks for this link, I´ll check it out!

^witchfinder^

@xpet hehe umm no i have just heard about 1982 LOL ;)

hmm was that when Metallica were a great band ...oh yeah now i remember *just* 85 - 86 they were THE years when metal was big in the U.K ahhh thinks of Scrumpys (r.i.p) in Leeds what a s**t hole ....but we loved it LOL

no probs for the link hope ya like it and u should visit