Any Familes Going?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Andrew

28 Juli 2002
Website besuchen
I will be there with my nearly three-year old daughter plus a very small company of friends (three or four grown-ups all-together).

I thought of getting in contact with other parents, to bring the kids together sometime. Then the parents can take a while off and enjoy their favourite bands, while the others keep an eye on the children. And the kids will probably enjoy the company of other children.
Of course reliability, soberness and perhaps a mobile would be required...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
Hi There, it would be cool to meet other parents at wacken, my son is two and a half, so im going to be restricted in what i can do at wacken also drinking will be a big no-no for me this year.
Btw Where are you from Andrew?

Andrew

28 Juli 2002
Website besuchen
Ok, scareall. I will send you a private message with my mobile number, so we can get in contact easily. When will you be going to Wacken? We will probably arrive on thursday evening, and therefore I believe we will have to erect our little camp in the Hinterland of the camping site.
It will be my daughter and me, my brother and his girl-friend in our camp. Maybe my wife is also coming, but that isn't certain yet. I guess we are quite a reliable team, and can keep the kids busy.

Will you be travelling alone with your son?

I am from Herford near Bielefeld in north-eastern westfalia, but I am of anglo-indish descent. My daughter speaks almost no english, but we know that children of that age can communicate perfectly without words.
Where are you from?