Andere english Beitrag (tut mir leid, folks)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
How lucky you are, german speaking guys!! You're lucky because Spanish people don't speak a word of German and they'll never post anything here (except me, of course, and sorry, again, this is the second time I do). I just wanted to let you know that there is a spanish death metal band called Avulsed, and they'd love to play at Wacken this year, but it seems that's not possible. Their strategy has been the next: Avulsed vocalist (Dave Rotten, he is registered in the forum) sent an e-mail to all Avulsed fans all around the world (most of them are Spanish) so that they complain here. They have openned a lot of new threads about the same topic, but it's not only that, they've also insulted everyone in this forum (someone has said, in Spanish, that these forum are full of idiots), specially to S&L (me, myself). They've also said that Wacken organizers don't have any metallic culture (just because they can't or they don't want to bring Avulsed to W.O.A.)

I've posted this here just to let you know about what's happening in the english forum, so if you want to post something there, please, do it! I feel quite sick, there are just a few spaniards in these forums and all of them are against me.

Sorry for posting again in english, and thanks for reading this.

Tschüss!!

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Hey S&L,
I´ve also seen all that shit. Hope it will stop soon.
Of course you´re also welcome here, you know that most of us do speak english :)
I also got annoyed about that stuff D.R. said about you, but as you´ve already defended yourselves I didn´t say sth more about that. I guess he´s just a bit stupid and angry. Dont worry about all that crap!
C YA in Wacken!!!