Alicante-Hamburg-Cheap Flights!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Irish_Doomer

13 Juni 2002
Ireland
ww.mourningbeloveth.com
Attention all ye Spanish,
Due to a major fuck up.-I ended up booking 3 flights from Alicante to Hamburg for the 31st of July.
I think they are transferrable. If anyone of you is interested in taking 2 of the flights from me I would greatly appreciate it.
I will send all the details as soon as somebody contacts me about it.
Muchos Gracias

Adrian

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Sorry, I've just bought my bus ticket from Barcelona :(

Wish you good luck, although there are not many spaniards in these forum (actually I'm the only one who posts here frequently, but who knows? )

Irish_Doomer

13 Juni 2002
Ireland
ww.mourningbeloveth.com
Flights

Fortunately my girlfriend was able to sort it.
The girl at the booking agency thought it was very strange to have the same name on 3 tickets going at the same time. Anyway. Look out for the Irish camp at Wacken. We must meet up and have a beer or 10. I will be on holidays in Murcia(she's from there) for a week before I hit WOA.
Thanks again.
Adrian