Adios Muchachos!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Adios Muchachos, compañeros de mi vida!!!!!

Adios Argentina!!!!!

Waiting for Mexico vs Italia......... I think tomorrow will be a thread here called Arrivederci Azzurri....... :) :) :)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
dude, you'd deserve it! you play such a crappy soccer it's unbelieveable!!! so damn boring and defensive...
no offense, but you must admit that's really no fun to watch at all!

I have my doubts that a really good team would play with 8 defensive players against an opponent like Ecuador...

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
of course it matters HOW a team plays... if they play well then they deserve to win! if they play like Italy does, I hope they lose as many games as possible! (though I must admit I was cheering for Italy against Croatia, I hate that team with a passion)
if Germany played as bad as Italy did, I wouldn't really give a fuck if they got kicked out...

ok, on the paper there were no 8 completely defensive players in the Italian team... but like all the midfielders played so defensive too..

well, at least you have the balls to show up here after your team lost.. unlike the French dude who posted here a few times ;):D:D:D:D:D;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Where is NORWAY????

For Lord Horb

To begin with, I don't see any team called "NORWAY" taking part in the World Cup. Lest you should reduce your technical comments to the minimum, man. We'll be glad to listen to you talking about skiing or fucking bob, but soccer is another issue, which you are not entitled to discuss.
But today I'm glad, so I'l provide you with the privilege of my point of view.
Italy has won three World Cups, and has lost three finals, and all the players in the world who want to be appreciated and become famous BEG to play here. We have gained access to the 2nd round with 3 (THREE) regular goals that the referees have decided to invalidate and two forward (Inzaghi and Vieri) who were playing together with Totti and Zambrotta (offensive midfield).
Look at the matches board, man. There is the precise number of shots on goal and you'll see how badly Italy wants to win its games. If you have the competence to, and please, before talking about Italian soccer wash your teeth, ok? Don't be sad if we're there and you're not: it's not the first time, it won't be the last.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
ha! I know! the abbreviation in the part of my profile saying where I am from!

Letmathe-Sauerland(NRW)

he probably thought that NRW stands for Norway.. but nope, it stands for "Nordrhein Westfalen"! which happens to be in Germany ;)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
But still I don't know what he is talking about... :)
Or does he mean that if you were from Norway you don't know anything about football because Norway doesn't qualify themselfs this year? And so you may not say anything critical about Italy or something?
That make sense:D