• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Freeflyer4fun

10 Aug. 2003
Bergheim
Website besuchen
Böhse Onkelz Discussion

Ok sorry, its not for The English people. I mean the guy who has told that Onkelz are a Neo Nazi Band is.Its a dirty Lie, wich made hate.
And that his Grandparents maybe Nazis. Ok thats not nice but maybe?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Freeflyer4fun
Ok sorry, its not for The English people. I mean the guy who has told that Onkelz are a Neo Nazi Band is.Its a dirty Lie, wich made hate.
And that his Grandparents maybe Nazis. Ok thats not nice but maybe?

I have no idea about this band at all. I only have been told about their past and that they havw a right wing following due to their past. all im thinkin is that i dont want the wrong sort of ppl to turn up at wacken coz of this :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
hehehe

cottonhead :D

the same as dear doitt?

haha

dotti dude, ya got more names than me :D

In sweden we say:

Kärt barn har många namn.

I'm just gonna leave it at that, since I have no fucking clue to translate it :p

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
I think the major issue with the German metal fans is that Die Onkelz attract a lot of non-metal people, and a few right-wing extremists as well, which is not very well suited for a metal festival such as Wacken, according to them.

BoehseMelle

12 Aug. 2003
Germany
Website besuchen
The Onkelz should attract every people. They want to show, that all prejudice are lies, dirty lies. the Onkelz were on the rolling stones concert in hannover. The RS gave their are chance. Why does this nobody else?

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Yeah maybe the rs did give them the chance and perhaps it did work out fine but how do you know wacken could be a different scenario altogether. I dont think a lot of ppl would come back at all if the festival was ruined just because of right winged followers making trouble and generally being a pain to all others.

Remember how far some people travel like from australia and mexico and usa and its just for wacken. i dont they would be very happy if the festival got ruined. :(

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Remember how far some people travel like from australia and mexico and usa and its just for wacken. i dont they would be very happy if the festival got ruined. :(
Actually, Wolf, I don't see why the organisers would want a ruined festival either. Surely they'll guarantee that there will be no problem.