1001 Watt - metal festival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

vampiria

6 Juni 2003
Website besuchen
Windir and Griffin will play at the annual Norwegian 1001 Watt festival in Skien. Windir have received great reviews for their new album. The festival features both extreme and heavy/power bands. More bands will follow later.

Check out http://www.1001watt.as

Steinar Selstø

vampiria

6 Juni 2003
Website besuchen
Presently these bands are the only ones. More bands will obviously follow later. The festival takes place between 23rd and 25th of October.
As for your other question, Steinar is my name, and I`m one of the people working with this gestival.

Steinar Selstø

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by vampiria
Presently these bands are the only ones. More bands will obviously follow later. The festival takes place between 23rd and 25th of October.
As for your other question, Steinar is my name, and I`m one of the people working with this gestival.

Steinar Selstø
Okey Steinar, you don't have to write your name all the time.. if you want, you can make it a signature