• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
K
Punkte Reaktionen

Profilnachrichten Neueste Aktivitäten Beiträge Informationen

• Hello,
    i would be interested to buy the ticket (if it is still avalible). I live in Slovenia. My husband has Paypal, so if we do this, we can do the transaction via Paypal. Let me know :)
    Have a great day :) Nastja
    N
    Nastja
    I absolutlly agree with you, I think we sould formalize the agreement as soon as possible, I was just thinking about it. How do we do that, what do you have in mind? My situation is, that my husband and I both want to go to the festival, but we only maneged to get one ticket. My motivation on getting the ticket is high and the decision is definite. Let me know, how to proceed and have a nice evening.
    N
    Nastja
    And also, I have to apologize for my English being a litlle bit awkward, I try to be as correct as I can. Thank you and talk to you soon :)
    K
    Konstantinos Ioannidis
    Hello again. I just sent you an email :)
  • Laden…
  • Laden…
  • Laden…