JUDAS PRIEST

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Leo

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juli 2006
Preetz
JUDAS PRIEST's official web site has been updated with the following message:

"We're taking a short break from recording for the Christmas and New Year holidays then we'll be back in the studio finishing off the new album! All is going really well and we are also in the process of setting up the world tour for 2008!"

Confirmed JUDAS PRIEST tour dates so far:

June 4-7 - Sölvesborg, Sweden @ Sweden Rock
June 27-28 - Balingen, Germany @ Bang Your Head!!!
June 27-29 - Dessel, Belgium @ Graspop Metal Meeting
June 27-29 - Bologna, Italy @ Gods of Metal

JUDAS PRIEST frontman Rob Halford was the in-studio guest on San Francisco's 107.7 The Bone with host Nikki Blakk on November 28, 2007. Watch the first part of the interview below.

JUDAS PRIEST's upcoming tour will include shows where the group's entire upcoming "Nostradamus" album (based on the legendary 16th century prophet Nostradamus) will be performed as well as concerts featuring the band's classic songs.

Regarding the direction of the material and how whole concept for the "Nostradamus" record came about, Halford recently told PureGrainAudio.com, "It sounds absolutely fucking amazing and that's not me inflating it, it is genuinely spectacular. So we're still carrying on with that and it should be out sometime in 2008. The idea (for the record) came from our manager Bill Curbishley, because we were ready to go in and do another studio record, but Bill came to see us towards the end of the 'Angel of Retribution' tour, he came to Russia, we were playing Russia and we had lunch with him and he said, 'Look, I have this idea.' Bill manages THE WHO, you know, Pete and Roger, and Bill was behind the enormous success of 'Tommy' and he said, 'I just think that you know, maybe you should think about this possibility of doing a concept album and I've been thinking about this guy Nostradamus.' And as soon as he brought the name up, I'm like, I'm there, let's go, you don't have to say anything else. I knew something of him already like everybody does about the books that you read about him, or on the Internet or on TV, documentaries and I thought wow, this is absolutely brilliant so that's where it all came about from."

mal wieder "Blabbermouth" zitieren

@AlesiA: für Dich würd ich's bei Bedarf sogar übersetzen...:)

Leo

12 Juli 2006
Preetz
ihr solltet einen chor aufmachen und priest lieder nachsingen. stellt euch doch auf den weihnachtmarkt und singt froh und munter united. leo macht den weihnachtsmann und black wizzard das christkind! ich komme euch dann mal besuchen und nehme meine geschenke von euch in empfang!

Irgendwelche Wünsche, was ich so im Sack dabei haben sollte?

Black Wizzard

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Aug. 2007
Ich wünsche allen Priestern hier ein paar schöne Feiertage und eine entspannte Zeit. *baumhinstell* schmück* *kerzenanmach* *zusingenanfang* *vomnachbarneinsteindurchdiescheibegeworfenkrieg*:D

AlesiA LugInsLand

17 Nov. 2007
im Wald da wo die Bäume stehen
Ich wünsche allen Priestern hier ein paar schöne Feiertage und eine entspannte Zeit. *baumhinstell* schmück* *kerzenanmach* *zusingenanfang* *vomnachbarneinsteindurchdiescheibegeworfenkrieg*:D

Danke!

alesia.GIF

Zuletzt bearbeitet: