camera in wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
15 Apr. 2007
Somewhere in Time
I'm glad someone posted this topic..

Are we able to bring video cameras inside the 'festival' ground while the bands perform?

I've seen several amateur shots by fans recording bands on stage as Immortal, Dimmu, Morbid Angel, all posted on Youtube.
So I was wondering if that was possible, or they maybe snuck them in somehow.

I'm sure a digital camera wouldn't be a harm...

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Video cams are not allowed, and you'll probably lose it at the festival area entrance. "Ordinary" pocket digital cams are allowed, however, so you can use the video feature of one of those, should you have one.

nalcarya

20 Juli 2007
Westerwald / Germany
I think you should use your common sense! :)

Does it look big and professional? I think the smaller, and more digital looking it is, the less likely they are likely to mind!
All DSLRs (for those who don't know: abbreviation for 'digital single lens reflex') look big and professional, though by far not all of them are. That's the essential problem :D

e.g. Canon EOS 1Ds MarkII (my dream btw, somebody willing to lend me 7000€?^^) and Canon EOS 400D (which is the one i have, costs just a tenth of the other one). As a complete layman you would apprehend both of them as pro-cams, wouldn't you?

But I guess most organisers won't care for this *sniff*

N3m3sis

26 Juli 2007
Dordrecht
www.liesbeth.org
The way I read it the regulations in the FAQ all digital camera's are allowed. No video camera's though........

Or am I wrong??

I ve got a Nikon D200 with several lenzes..

greetz,

N3m3sis