W:O:A 2007: Sold Out!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thaurin

11 Juli 2007
I just never believed it would sell out. Still desperately trying to get a ticket. Does anybody have any idea as to the success rate of this waitinglist? I was on early, so is it first come first served?

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Wacken sold out last year, and this year has a much better line up. A sell out was on the cards.

See, I knew that they didn't need shit pop metal bands on the bill to sell out.

Random_dude_667

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Wacken sold out last year, and this year has a much better line up. A sell out was on the cards.

See, I knew that they didn't need shit pop metal bands on the bill to sell out.

I had this all ready to post before they pulled out, lol:
a-frnaklymagic-4.jpg

Marcos

12 Juli 2007
hi
i send one mail to metaltix and i call them some days ago.
Today call my house from metaltix but i was working and my mother (she dont understand englis or german take the phone)...:D
i m in the wait list or i have to phone another time?
Why call me??
thank you
Salud!

Dark_Judje

26 Juli 2007
I bought my ticket in the beginning of this year.
on the web are tickets for sale
I saw one being sold for 200,-
few in Holland are atm for 100,-
so be quick;)

sakrileg

21 Jan. 2007
Istanbul (für jetzt)
I have one more ticket from the waiting list because a friend of mine isn´t coming. those who still need ticket can send me private message. we´ll meet then in front of wacken and you´ll get your ticket for 99 Euro. The first one win