25,000 before W:O:A 2007

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
why on earth would you want to do that?

just go to the German board and read some, or watch cartoons in german on the internet...

Looking at the German board looks like greek to me...taking the classes would teach proper grammar, and also oral pronunciation. I can listen to all the Rammstein I want and I don't learn anything (besides how to count to 10) :p

MetalFairy

6 März 2007
Norway
www.myspace.com
Argh, German is too hard. I've had it on school in about 4 years now, and I am still on the "Ich bin, du bist, er/sie/es ist" level, and that is quite bad! I think all I know how to say is "I am horny" and "I am a meatball". I don't think those are the most important phrases in german ;)

MetalFairy

6 März 2007
Norway
www.myspace.com
xD Haha, the first one, maybe. I cannot imagine how I will have any use of the meatball sentence in Wacken! But uhm.. Sure, I might reveal my true identity as a meatball with some beer inside... :rolleyes:

mental_mercury

18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
Yeah its a lazy damn sunday for sure...i'm bored as hell. Hopefully my travel guides for norway & finland will be here tomorrow so i can start getting prepared for my trip.

I was worried about getting lost while roaming around in scandinavia...but this one guy I talk to reassured me..."If old german couples can find their way, then so can you":cool:

mental_mercury

18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
Haha xD Are you going to Norway? Cool! Where? And Finland too? Sigh.. I love Finland! :)

I am JUST starting to plan things, but I will try to see as much as possible. Bergen, Oslo, Lillehammer, Trondheim, and the surrounding mountains, forests, and fjords, at the very least are on the list. Also I want to see Helvete if possible. I'm a bit of a black metal geek. For Finland i have really no fucking idea at all besides Helsinki and Lake bodom :D But that is what my travel guide is for, to show me what some cool stuff would be too see.

Or if you have any suggestions? I take it you live somewhere in Scandinavia since you posted in that thread.

MetalFairy

6 März 2007
Norway
www.myspace.com
I am JUST starting to plan things, but I will try to see as much as possible. Bergen, Oslo, Lillehammer, Trondheim, and the surrounding mountains, forests, and fjords, at the very least are on the list. Also I want to see Helvete if possible. I'm a bit of a black metal geek. For Finland i have really no fucking idea at all besides Helsinki and Lake bodom :D But that is what my travel guide is for, to show me what some cool stuff would be too see.

Or if you have any suggestions? I take it you live somewhere in Scandinavia since you posted in that thread.

I live in Norway, actually :) Suggestions.. Uhm, I don't think so. Bergen is cool, though.. Isn't there some good Black Metal bands from Bergen or around, too? Oslo has this amazing music-shop named Sound of Noise. God, I love it! But I live like 10 hrs from Oslo, or so, so I haven't had the oportunity to visit it often..

Mjollnir

W:O:A Metalhead
Bergen is cool... I went there and everyone knows about Black Metal and stuff.

Nobody even cared when I went to Fantoft Stave Church with my Burzum t-shirt on either. Thought I would have got killed or something. Yeah, everyone speaks English too - those nordic people speak it like it was their natural language, they're so smart... :D