Q & A about Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I don't mind people asking questions, but sometimes it seems very obvious that one has not even tried finding the answer.

So, for those who wants to find something out regarding wacken, try one of these threads.

If nothing else, if you have any questions regarding travels to/from Wacken, at least read the first post in the sticky at the very top.

And if you can not find the answer to your question, even after using the "search" function, you may use this thread for asking the questions as well.

Links:

Latest one
(to be updated in 2024)

Getting to Wacken

Checklist

Newbie tips:

Tickets
www.metaltix.com

X-mas tickets
Abandoned. Nowadays "Faster Tickets". See above

Travel questions

Share car

Camp ground opening, festival start, come early
Monday before Wacken. 10-15 hours (10am-3pm)

Camp ground reservations, camping questions

Multi-messages on tents and stuff:
https://forum.wacken.com/threads/camping-grounds-and-thieves.243798/

Hotels
Lost.

About Wacken village

Drinking age , other age restrictions
Lost, unfortunately.
But this could help.

Accreditation
headquarter@wacken.com

Safety, security
https://forum.wacken.com/threads/camping-grounds-and-thieves.243798

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

main_unit

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Juli 2006
vlaardingen-netherlands
all hail gnoff for this topic
lets try to make this one a sticky because it gets a little boring
sure you can have questions,i had some too when i was going for the first time,and its ok to ask them
but everytime the same goddamned question about how to get to wacken from hamburg gets really annoying...

so good job gnoff
now if we keep this topic clean and on top,we can give the newbies this link in their topic : how to get to wacken from hamburg ;);)