Ferrengi do bread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
yeah, I know - you US people seem not to have ANY name law at all :D
But I do know that the German name law is rather strict. Here for every uncommon name you have to proof that it is an official surname somewhere in the world, and also that its assigned to the right gender.
So we don't have any babies called Mickey Mouse, Pumuckl or similar here :( :rolleyes: :D

a kid aged about 11months has been given a license to own a gun :rolleyes:

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Great that you don't want to give your child a name that you hear everyday, but is it in the best interest of your child to give it a weird name?

no, I don't think so... poor kids who have strange names only because of their parents' self-portrayal :rolleyes: :mad:

Also pretty mean: In the GDR many people used to give their kids rather exotic names (probably because they weren't allowed to do so many other things!?). So nowadays you can already judge by their names if people are from western or eastern Germany :rolleyes: